Wednesday, January 4, 2012

UN46D6500 46-Inch

Fisrt thing is first! I highly recommend you buy the UN46D6500 46-Inch from Amazon Warehouse Deals. I bought my TV in "very good" condition for $920 and when I got it it was virtually brand new. The UN46D6500 46-Inch has a clear bezel around the frame and mine has two tiny almost invisible cracks on the frame and I believe that was the only defect. Aside from that the TV is virtually brand new. so I saved a ton by going with warehouse deals. The TV is excellent the colors are nice and sharp and way more detailed than my old LCD TV. 3D also works perfectly with games like Uncharted and Gears of War 3. Even standard definition looks great on this TV and I cant recommend this TV enough.

This is HOT Product and Best-Selling Samsung UN46D6500 46-Inch tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment




I shopped around a long time for TVs before settling on this one. I have a room that's 21' x 21', so I wanted a big screen, at least 60". When the D7000 and D8000 came out, I was immediately drawn to the design, especially the very thin bezel, and many pro reviewers (like CNET) comment on just how good they look. This D6500--and the similar D6400--also have a pretty thin bezel, so I decided the extra features of the D7000 and above really weren't worth the extra $200-400 for me. My previous TV was a 42" Westinghouse, one of the first mainstream 1080P sets available. After my bad experience with that brand, I decided no more budget-brand TVs for me, I pretty much had my heart set on a Samsung after seeing them at friends' houses.

Samsung UN46D8000 Smart TV
Connect with Samsung Smart TV to easily search for movies, TV shows, explore Samsung Apps, chat with friends and more.

With an incredibly slim half-inch bezel, the D6500 series gives you more screen in a smaller space.
Smart TV with Samsung Apps

Connect with Samsung Smart TV for a wealth of added entertainment options. The UN46D6500 46-Inch features Samsung's Smart Hub, a simple menu system for connected features. Easily search for movies, shows and videos via online services and across connected devices, browse the web from your television, chat with friends, and access a wide variety of apps from Samsung Apps.

Samsung Apps is a growing collection of apps specifically built for your TV, connecting you to your favorite digital content like videos, sports, games, social networking, and much more. With web-connected apps on your Samsung Smart TV, you can stream movies from Netflix or Blockbuster, TV shows from Hulu, videos from YouTube, Next Level sports information from ESPN, music from, Pandora and view updates on your Facebook or Twitter accounts. The apps that matter to you, now available on your TV.

UN46D6500 46-Inch
Auto Motion Plus 120Hz with Clear Motion Rate
Auto Motion Plus 120Hz brings action movies and sports to life in the living room, thanks to frame-to-frame smooth motion. This technology eliminates motion blur by calculating the image and inserting it, creating a non-repetitive transition from one frame to the next. Blur is virtually eliminated and clarity enhanced, for smooth, lifelike motion.
Skype on Samsung TV

Enjoy the convenience and connectivity of free, IP-based, picture-in-picture video calls via Skype, right from your couch. Skype is nice on a 15-inch laptop, but it's a whole new experience on a display this size.
1080p Full HD With Four HDMI Inputs



UN46D6500 46-Inch
The UN46D6500 46-Inch delivers Full HD 1080p resolution, for a superb level of detail and clarity in your picture. To connect your sources, four HDMI inputs are provided, for delivering a Full HD picture and audio over a single cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment